1. HMS homes will negotiate the deal including the rental start date, price, number of cheques & any conditions the tenant and landlord agree to.
2. Once the deal is agreed, the tenant gives a 5% deposit cheque in the name of the landlord to the broker and sends their Passport copy, visa copy and Emirates ID copy.
3. HMS homes will have the landlord’s Title Deed copy, Passport copy and Emirates ID copy (if there is a POA then they also need their Passport, visa and Emirates ID copies) & proof that service charges have been paid.
4. Tenancy contract will be drafted by HMS homes and emailed to both parties.
5. Once the contract & conditions have been agreed HMS homes will meet with the tenant(s) to sign 3 original tenancy agreements, collect rental cheques, deposit cheque (if not already received) in name of the owner and 5% agency fee in name of HMS Homes Real Estate.
6. HMS homes will meet with the landlord, have the contracts signed and handover the cheques. HMS homes will leave one signed contract with the landlord, give one back to the tenant and keep one for our file.
7. HMS homes will send out a welcome email introducing all parties and attaching relevant documents for the tenancy including DEWA registration, Ejari registration and Move In Permits.
1. Tenants DEWA deposit is AED 2,110 for an apartment and AED 4,110 for a villa. The landlord also needs to pay this deposit as a one-off when the property is purchased.
2. Only the tenant or the landlord is able to register Ejari. Once this is completed an email will be sent to the tenant requesting them to complete the DEWA connection.
3. The previous Ejari must be cancelled by the landlord via an NOC letter including the Passport number of the previous tenant, reason for cancellation, final DEWA bill/cancellation copy or new DEWA deposit receipt, copy of Title Deed and copy of Emirates ID. Cost is approx. AED 40.
4. You can register the new Ejari 24 hours after cancellation and cost is approx. AED 215.
5. Only after you receive your Ejari Certificate you are able to apply for your Move In Permit which can take between 3-5 working days.
“A special thanks to you in facilitating this smooth transition as you have gone out of your way at times in helping close this deal.Best wishes” Jamshed Patel – Emirates Living
“It was a pleasant experience. I appreciate Philip’s promptness and flexibility throughout the entire process.Thank you.Have a wonderful day ahead.” Denise – Downtown
“Reece was exceptional when assisting my family and I with our property search. He listened to our requirements and did his upmost to source the most relevant options. He went above the call of duty making himself available on national holidays and his day off. He never failed to respond to my queries and comes across as a genuine professional which is not easy to find. I strongly recommend his service to anyone looking for a property. ” Fadi – Arabian Ranches
“The process with Devin and HMS was flawless. The apartment was selected out of 30 other apartments that i viewed with different agents.The entire process was smooth and done by the book!
HMS delivered impeccable service from the purchase to leasing out of the unit.